What We Collect
Shared Personal Information
When you send us an e-mail request or inquiry through the “Contact Us” section of this Site, we obtain your name, company, phone number, e-mail address and other information. We also obtain Personal Information as part of our recruitment processes, including when you submit an online employment application through LinkedIn. We also may collect additional Personal Information from you from time to time through e-mail correspondence, and through other online means.
Automatically Collected Information
When you visit this Site, we may collect technical information that does not, by itself, identify you by name. This information may include, for example, your IP (Internet Protocol) address, which pages you visit on this Site, and which browser you used to view this Site. This technical data is used to measure and improve the effectiveness of this Site, to help diagnose problems with our server, to administer this Site, to see where Site traffic is coming from and to identify our users. We may also collect other non-personally identifiable information via this Site, such as Site usage activity and preferences, also known as demographic or profile data.
Use of Personal Information
We use Personal Information collected on and through this Site for a variety of purposes in the course of business and as otherwise set forth herein. Personal Information provided is used only for specific purposes, such as:
- To respond to your requests that you send to us via e-mail or “Contact Us”;
- To process your requests and deliver to you requested materials;
- To contact you when you request further information;
- We may contract with other companies or individuals to provide you the services that you request from us or to otherwise operate this Site or our business activities. Such companies may be given access to your Personal Information for their use in connection with those purposes on our behalf;
- From time to time, we may be required to provide Personal Information in response to a court order, subpoena, government investigation, or as otherwise required by law. We also reserve the right to report to law enforcement agencies any activities that we, in good faith, believe to be unlawful, and to disclose any information concerning you as necessary or appropriate to satisfy any law, regulation or other governmental request, to operate this Site properly, or to protect or defend our rights or the rights or well-being of our users or if you are involved (or are reasonably suspected to be involved) in any illegal or harmful activity, even without a subpoena, warrant or court order. We may release certain Personal Information when we believe that such release is reasonably necessary to protect the rights, property, and safety of others and ourselves.
Visitors from Outside of the United States